ENROLLMENT AND ADMISSION POLICY
School admission is based on the following criteria:
- Age set by the standards of the Department of Education (Philippines) and the Ministry of Education (UAE).
- Completion of Application Form
- Assessment Test
- Personal Interview with the Principal
The following are additional requirements for enrolment:
- Photocopy of Student’s Passport with Valid Residence Visa
- Photocopy of Parent’s Passport with Valid Residence Visa
- Six (6) Recent Photographs of the Student (Passport Size; White Background)
- Photocopy of Authenticated Birth Certificate
- Photocopy of Medical Records (Immunization / Vaccination)
- Photocopy of Emirates National ID (for Student and Parents)
In addition to the abovementioned requirements, the following are also required:
- For TRANSFEREE from school WITHIN the EMIRATES:
- Original Report Card
- Form 137
- Transfer Certificate (issued by the school last attended with signature of the Ministry of Education’s authorized official).
- For TRANSFEREE FROM school in the PHILIPPINES (NOTE: must be with UAE Embassy Stamp):
- Authenticated Original Report Card
- Form 137
- For TRANFEREE FROM school in OTHER COUNTRIES:
- Original Scholastic Record (authenticated by the Ministry of Education of the concerned country and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the UAE).